Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mr. Rager



A few months ago I had the pleasure of doing makeup for the Kid Cudi video "Mr. Rager".  I did the beauty makeup and the talented Nick Poyner and myself did the effects. It was such an awesome shoot that took place all in an abandoned building in Manhattan.  I love doing location shoots in any dilapidated building and have shot in several abandoned insane asylums, an abandoned beach house, and an abandoned hospital to name a few. The "Mr. Rager" video was directed by the very talented Jeremie Rozan from Surface to Air. The video debuted last month during NYC's Fashion Night Out.  I'm excited to see it blowing up on the internet. The video is such a unique cool concept it's like "Fight Club" meets MJ's"Beat it".  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IofN_sunFvo 

No comments:

Post a Comment